Wednesday, December 18, 2013

learn to say no


I'm practicing some calligraphy and photoshop stuff. 
I'd say the above image is square one. 

I worked for hours on a quote to give a friend as a gift and before I had a chance to convert it to a digital image, Emmy colored all over it. I took that as a sign that it needed more work (after I whined to Joe about how mean she was to me). This one was supposed to say, "learn to say no without giving an excuse" but I ran out of room. I saw that quote on pinterest sometime and thought of it today since I am at home, taking care of a sick sweet Emmy and trying to be at work at the same time. 

Today, I decided to just be at home. To just cuddle and comfort her and get some chores done without feeling guilty about work. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment