Monday, September 2, 2013

carousel

We had one goal for Sunday: don't do anything. But when you have a toddler, doing something can be less work than doing nothing. The local mall, the Galleria, finally fixed their carousel so I thought it would be fun to test out Emmy's thrill skills to see if she would like the ride. When we go to LA in a few weeks we are planning to spend a day at Disneyland. This will be more for us than Emmy but I'm really excited to see what she thinks of all the exciting and beautiful attractions. 

The galleria's carousel is not a big deal. It moves fairly slow and I would be right there next to her. She'd have to love it, right? Um... no. As you can see, she spent most of the ride with a death grip on me, trying to figure out how to get off the cat while it was moving. 



Oh, and why the cat? Because I picked out a badass tiger but some other little boy got to it first. Then I picked a beautiful white unicorn but she refused to get on it. The cat was her choice. 






No comments:

Post a Comment