Sunday, September 29, 2013

sunday afternoon



My mom kept Emmy for Joe and I last night so we could go watch the Bama game with friends. As we were driving home Joe admitted that he already missed her. We woke up early and got ready for church and remembered the good ole days when all you had to do was get yourself clean. Nobody pulling at your pants, wanting to play with your makeup or dragging your clean clothes all over the house. It was also kinda dull. I don't know how we were happy before we had her, what did we do with all that time!? 


I barely made it halfway through church when I pulled her out of the nursery to come join us. While the boys went to get the cars, we went out to the little garden behind the sanctuary and took a few pictures. I just love my new camera. It's a pain to carry something so large and fragile but there is no way I could capture moments like this without it. After church we went to lunch at the Summit. Emmy didn't last long, her nap 2 hours past due, but I was able to get a few pics of everyone playing with her.










No comments:

Post a Comment