Sunday, September 1, 2013

roll tide y'all

In Alabama, football isn't just a sport, football is a way of life. You must choose between Alabama and Auburn (regardless of your alma mater) and spend all weekend watching football with friends and shouting either "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle" to complete strangers. Football season in the south is fun. It can be a little annoying when Joe tries to watch 4 games at one time... I have no idea who to root for and sometimes I just want ONE hour away from it but overall, I love it. 

Joe's brother, Jonathan was in town from Vandy and Emmy has always absolutely adored him. I was excited that he would be here because I knew that she would be happy. Boy, was she happy! I love my new camera, it make it so much easier to capture these sweet moments.









About the time Emmy was supposed to be unwinding for bed, she got her 2nd wind. She ran around the downstairs hollering and working her cuteness to get attention. Joe took her up and she crashed immediately. 



She has been so fun these days, just a sweet and happy little munchkin. Our friend, Jenna, has to be the most laid back and nicest person ever. She is due in one week and her bump is half the size of her body and she happily sat there and enjoyed the game with the rest of us. She is amazing! Oh, and ROLL TIDE Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment