Wednesday, November 20, 2013

7 classy gift ideas

Let's be honest... This isn't just for any "classy" lady, this is my own Christmas wish list. I have started to notice my style getting more refined, more feminine.  I am completely obsessed with mixing silver, gold and blue and I want to see myself in what I wear, where I work and what I do.  

The shirt, watch, wallet and ring remind me to take care of myself, lose some weight and eat healthy so I can feel beautiful inside and out.  I have this candle already but it will likely fill my home for the rest of my life.  I think the scent embodies warmth and home and I absolutely love it. Plus, it's made in Misissippi just like me! 

The recipe cars box has been on my want list for months, only becoming available for sale in December. I have no interest in keeping recipes though.  This box will be in my living room, holding all the printsagram square matte photos I have. Our family's beachside condo always had a basket full of family photos.  Every year we would pass them around in a circle, laughing and reminiscing. I want this box to hold those photos, to be easily accessible and often opened. I'll type up a "family" card to replace the recipes and keep it up to date monthly. 

1. White Blouse
2. Michael Kors watch
3. Hobo Lauren wallet
4. Capri Blue Volcano candle
5. Recipe Box
6. Polka Dot Journal
7. Monogram Ring

post signature

3 comments: